[Users] Cannot add local storage on 3.2

Matt . yamakasi.014 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 13:16:38 UTC 2013

Hi All,

I have made a successfull install of 3.2 but there seems to be changed a
lot about local storage comparing to 3.1

When I want to add storage on a local host there is a Datacenter and
Cluster created for this Host, named by the name of the host. After this,
the local storage is not available and I'm not able to add extra also.

I have looked at "adding a new storage domains" and when I select my host I
still need to set my path, but I did this already by configuring local
storage before.

The message I receive while configuring the local storage is:

error cannot add storage. internal error storage connection doesn't exist

What goes wrong here ? This was much easier on 3.1!