[Users] Fwd: Internet Explorer with latest master

Alona Kaplan alkaplan at redhat.com
Thu Feb 14 15:18:36 UTC 2013

Hi,

The webadmin and userportal works pretty fine for me on ie8 and ie9.
Can you please be more specific about what doesn't work for you? Maybe attaching a screen shot.

Maybe you've compiled the application with -Dgwt.userAgent flag for a specific browser?
You should compile without any specific gwt.userAgent to support all the browsers or to add -Dgwt.userAgent=ie8,ie9 to support ie8 and ie9.

Alona.