[Users] clone vm from snapshot problem in 3.2

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 06:27:32 UTC 2013

On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 8:10 PM, Vered Volansky wrote:
> Latest build (not release), as in from:
> http://resources.ovirt.org/releases/nightly/rpm/Fedora/18/
>
> Good luck,
> Vered

Yes but now I'm on an ovirt- stable environment.
Also, nightly is now at 3.3 code version, while I would like to stay
on 3.2 for now for this test environment.
I think this is a serious bug, is there anything in the air to be
proposed as a patch/update for 3.2 stable?

Otherwise in release notes you should notice that you are unable to
create clones.... or is there any other way to create a clone?
Gianluca