[Users] Can I move local_cluster in all-in-one setup?

René Koch (ovido) r.koch at ovido.at
Tue Jan 8 11:38:04 UTC 2013

Hi Gianluca,

You could try the following:

- Create new datacenter and cluster
- Set VLAN for ovirtmgmt network in new DC
- Delete localhost from Default cluster
- Configure VLAN tagging on host manually
- Join localhost to new cluster using oVirt Admin Portal

Before joining localhost to the new cluster, comment out rebooting in
vds_bootstrap_complete.py:

$ vi /usr/share/vdsm-bootstrap/vds_bootstrap_complete.py
#        deployUtil.reboot()

Regards,
René