[Users] UI Plugins in nightly?

Oved Ourfalli ovedo at redhat.com
Wed Jan 16 09:45:36 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

I'm not sure whether this directory is automatically created when installing the engine, but the feature is there for sure.
(if the directory isn't there then I guess it is a bug).

Does it work well when you create this directory (/usr/share/ovirt-engine/ui-plugins) by yourself, and put your plugin files there?