[Users] networking

Dan Kenigsberg danken at redhat.com
Sun Jun 9 12:57:22 UTC 2013

On Fri, Jun 07, 2013 at 02:59:38PM +0100, suporte at logicworks.pt wrote:
> well, I shutdown the VM, remove the 2 network interfaces from the V added again the DMZ network interface and it works now.

Would you elaborate on how you have changed networking in this VM? Can
you see an updateDevice command in your vdsm.log?

Could it be that the VM was properly re-wired, but the guest simply
needs a gentle notification of that, with `service network restart` or
other means of setting a new IP address, befitting its new subnet?

Dan.