[Users] CentOS 6 and multiple ISCSI interfaces/multipath

Dan Yasny dyasny at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 14:16:08 UTC 2013

Currently vdsm doesn't use the IFACE param at all, it simply tries to
discover the target by IP, letting the kernel do the routing. So for
multiple paths, you need to split the host NICs into different subnets, set
up the portals on those subnets, and discover/login on those separate IPs
from different subnets. The host kernel will take care of which NIC to use
for which iSCSI session