[Users] Possible migration from oVirt to RHEV?

Vakhnin, Andrey A. (LARC-E302)[SCIENCE SYSTEMS AND APPLICATIONS, INC] andrey.a.vakhnin at nasa.gov
Sun Mar 10 20:46:12 UTC 2013

We also plan to migrate our production ovirt 3.1 cluster to rhev. Anyone successfully exported ovirt domain and attached on rhev? This being a production environment we only get few hours dow time at most. Thanks