[Users] Vlan interface on top of bonding

Juan Pablo Lorier jplorier at gmail.com
Tue May 14 18:45:41 UTC 2013

Hi Lior,

Thanks for the tip. I don't know if I can move to 3.2 as the centos
repos are not there yet and I'm not quite sure of moving (compile 3.2)
to a version without "stable" dependencies for a system almost in
production.
I'm trying to move stuff into vlans so I can share the interfaces.
I'd like to know if I can configure network stuff manually in the host
so ovirt won't change it when network configuration is made from the
manager. Network management seems not to be very flexible in this version.
Regards,