[Users] oVirt translations on Transifex

Isaac Rooskov irooskov at redhat.com
Fri Nov 1 02:26:23 UTC 2013

Hi Dave :)

It is easy to move things to and from Zanata - we like to work with communities, not lock them in. You can download the source and translated files, and takes these straight to any other translation tool.

Both Transifex and Zanata have strengths and weaknesses. If there are any questions I can answer or ways we can improve Zanata for you all please do let me know. We have had some great ideas brought to us from the Fedora community (as an example) and are in the process of implementing.

Thanks,

Isaac