[Users] oVirt 3.4 planning

Dan Kenigsberg danken at redhat.com
Thu Oct 31 05:36:53 EDT 2013

On Tue, Oct 29, 2013 at 07:46:57PM +0200, Itamar Heim wrote:
> To try and improve 3.4 planning over the wiki approach in 3.3, I've
> placed the items i collected on users list last time into a google
> doc[1]
>
> now, the main thing each item needs is a requirements owner, devel
> owner and a testing owner (well, devel owner is really needed to
> make it happen, but all are important).
>
> then we need an oVirt BZ for each, and for some a feature page.
>
> I also added columns indicating if the item will require an API
> design review and a GUI design review.
>
> this list is just the start of course for items from it to get
> ownership. i expect more items will be added as well, as long as
> they have owners, etc.
>
> the doc is public read-only, please request read-write access to be
> able to edit it.
>
> feel free to ask questions, etc.

I'd love to add vdsm-reg phase-out to the list. It's a code-only change,
but it requires tracking.

    Bug 994451 - [vdsm-reg] retire vdsm-reg

Another one on my wishlist is per-network custom properties and hooks.
Having something like that would enable users do all kind of funky
network configurations that are currently unsupported by oVirt.

Dan.