[Users] Newbie: some questions on ovirt

Mario Giammarco mgiammarco at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 07:39:37 UTC 2013

Hello,
I am evaluating ovirt as a developer virtualization solution and a
virtualizer for fast provisioning of software in SOHO market (I send entire
vms preconfigured)

I use ovirt on centos6 with glusterfs.

So I have these questions that I have not found the reply in forums:

- In my lab I use spice protocol in a gigabit ethernet, and I use an old
thinkpad as terminal, so I would like to disable compression because spice
rendering is slow;
- I have created some snapshots but I cannot see them in the snapshot list,
what do I need to check?

I would like to export/import snapshot for backups and to provision them:
can you tell me best way to automatize it?

Thanks in advance for help!

Mario