[Users] Quota for VMs created from templates

Mitja Mihelič mitja.mihelic at arnes.si
Fri Oct 4 12:14:10 UTC 2013

In addition to the described setup:
The user was also given a permission on the data center with the role
VmCreator.
The user is not listed as a consumer of TemplateQuota, but they have an
inherited role VmCreator in the permissions tab.
Could this permission be the reason the user can create and run VMs that
are associated with TemplateQuota?

Regards,
Mitja

--
Mitja Mihelič
ARNES, Tehnološki park 18, p.p. 7, SI-1001 Ljubljana, Slovenia