[Users] Disk state - Illegal?

Andrew Lau andrew at andrewklau.com
Sun Oct 20 01:14:35 UTC 2013

Could someone post me their disk permissions?
-rw-rw----. 1 vdsm kvm 3070820352 Sep 25 09:53
b36e838a-15d4-4058-84d4-bfe19988bcbc

My engine.log doesn't report anything and nor does my audit.log. I need to
destroy about 10+ VMs and not really keen on doing the whole
disk deletion and db removal process manually.

Cheers.