[Users] could not add iscsi disk in ovirt.

Saurabh saurabh.kumar at techblue.co.uk
Fri Sep 27 07:39:51 UTC 2013

Hi guys,
I am running ovirt with NFS as storage pool. Everything is working quite
fine for me. The only problem is I could not add the a new iscsi disk in
Disk tab.
When I go to the Disk tab there is an option of adding new disk from
internal storage and another option is add External (Direct Lun). When I
opt for the External (Direct LUN), I am able to discover the Lun but
could not log in to that lun using the ovirt web console. Whereas when I
try to login to that lun using the isciadm in command line I am able to
login.
Any help??