[Users] Upgrading dwh and reports from 3.3.4 to 3.4.0?

Alon Bar-Lev alonbl at redhat.com
Sat Apr 5 23:25:03 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

"""
Target "gen-config-ce" does not exist in the project "buildomatic".
"""

Hmm... it should have been gen-config without the -ce.

The tags of ovirt-engine-dwh/ovirt-engine-reports are incorrect or correct but the release misses fixes as far as I can see, so I do not know what exactly do you have... But I think this[1] is the fix.

[1] http://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/25998/

> SO I come back here:
> http://lists.ovirt.org/pipermail/users/2014-April/023083.html
>
> ;-)
>
> do I have now to try to apply again http://gerrit.ovirt.org/26005 as
> suggested?
>

> BTW: the failed action above left engine down but running
> systemctl start ovirt-engine
> let the service up again and web admin portal usable...

Yes, if there is a failure services are not automatically restarted.