[ovirt-users] Regenerating new SSL certificates for ovirt-engine

Trey Dockendorf treydock at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 15:42:48 UTC 2014

Given the recent OpenSSL heartbleed vulnerability, I would like to
regenerate the certificates used by my ovirt-engine server.  What are
the steps to regenerate the certificates, and which certificates
should be regenerated?  My ovirt-engine host is on our campus LAN,
which offers no real protection, so I would consider it public facing
despite not being routable across the WAN.  At minimum I'd like to
regenerate the certificates used by Apache.

I'd be happy to document this on the wiki, as the only items I could
find were related to host renaming.

Thanks,
- Trey