[Users] Venue for oVirt meet-up, Saturday Feb 1st

Dave Neary dneary at redhat.com
Mon Jan 13 14:02:50 EST 2014

Hi all,

I have a venue for our meet-up in Brussels!

We will meet from 19h30 in "Au Bon Vieux Temps", a very nice Belgian bar at:

Impasse Saint-Nicolas 4,
1000 Brussels,
Belgium

We will be there from about 19h30. Bear in mind, this is a bar, not a
restaurant - but there are lots of places nearby where you can partake
in pomme-frites and sausages, or step out for a quick meal and come back.

See you all there!

Cheers,
Dave.
--
Dave Neary - Community Action and Impact
Ph: +33 9 50 71 55 62 / Cell: +33 6 77 01 92 13