[Users] Deleting Storage Connection

Dafna Ron dron at redhat.com
Wed Jan 8 14:50:41 UTC 2014

Sven,

Elad was giving further information on a tool added in 3.3 version which
allows an easy way of editing the db (without manual commands in db).
Before that, he listed the tables needed to be cleaned in the db.

Perhaps you mean that not everyone know what sql commands they need to
run in order to clean the lines from the tables?

Dafna

--
Dafna Ron