[Users] Blank VM Install Console

David Li david_li at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 17 22:49:13 UTC 2014

The node is up and running. I can ssh in no problem. VM is started and running ok with 0% CPU 3% memory.

I don't know how to connect VNC to it, my VNC console option is grayed out.

I also tried " browser plugin" option by installing spice-xpi on my RHEL6 (which runs the firefox browser). Now when the console is launched, a popup window shows up but then an error " Unable to connect to the graphic server".