[Users] Hosted Engine adding host SSL Failure (w/ engine custom cert)

Andrew Lau andrew at andrewklau.com
Thu Jan 30 22:58:29 UTC 2014

I managed to resolve this, don't know why I was not paying attention to the
first error.

The engine needs to have a cluster called Default or the host won't get
added to the engine, this was causing that constant spam of "still waiting
for host to become operational".

The host would however still get added to the ha-services just not the
engine and the install terminates.