[ovirt-users] Vm console creation using noVNC

Shanil S xielesshanil at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 11:30:34 UTC 2014

Hi Michal,

Okay.. Thanks..

But still i am not sure how can i create the encrypted ticket details. When
i decoded i got validFrom,validTo,data,signature and salt and this is
dynamic and each time we open a console it will be regenerated but i didn't
find out any doc about how we can encode these details. Is there any
special method to encrypt the ticket details for console ?

--
Regards
Shanil