[ovirt-users] Can we debug some truths/myths/facts about hosted-engine and gluster?

Jason Brooks jbrooks at redhat.com
Tue Jul 22 15:45:25 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

In the log you attached to your bug, it looks like you're using localhost as
the nfs mount point. I use a dns name that resolves to the virtual IP hosted
by ctdb. So, you're only ever talking to one nfs server at a time, and failover
between the nfs hosts is handled by ctdb.

Anyway, like I said, my main testing rig is now using this configuration,
help me try and break it. :)