[ovirt-users] How to reset vm from unknown state?

Tomas Jelinek tjelinek at redhat.com
Mon Jul 28 10:15:47 UTC 2014

Hi Arman,

you can do this:
1: migrate all the running VMs out of the host on which the VM with unknown state is
2: reboot the host
3: if you have power management configured than it should be it
4: if not than you need to do a manual fence (e.g. in webadmin in hosts tab right click a host and pick "confirm host has been rebooted")

3/4 should turn the VM into the down state.

Tomas