[ovirt-users] Slides / Demo info to do a presentation to a small group.

Douglas Schilling Landgraf dougsland at redhat.com
Fri Jun 27 20:15:18 UTC 2014

Hello Robert,

On 06/27/2014 03:00 PM, Robert Middleswarth wrote:
> I remember reading someone was working on putting together a kinda
> starter kit for doing a presentation on oVirt.  Can someone point me at
> those resources.  I recent joined a maker (hacker) space in my area and
> part of what they do is workshops on different thing I would like to do
> a workshop on oVirt.  This will be a small group anywhere from 5 to 25
> people so not a large number.

We have shared the slides from last FISL (2014) here:
http://www.ovirt.org/OVirt_Slide_Decks

Some topics includes:

- oVirt Overview
- oVirt Community Status
- oVirt Installation Process
- oVirt 3.4 New Features
- V2V - Migrating virtual machines to oVirt

and others. I hope it helps.

--
Cheers
Douglas