[Users] Which iso to use when installing an ovirt-node

Fabian Deutsch fabiand at redhat.com
Tue Mar 4 11:14:19 UTC 2014

Am Montag, den 03.03.2014, 16:49 +0100 schrieb Andy Michielsen:
> Hello,
>

> Which iso should I use to install an ovirt-node ?
>

> What the difference between the el and fc versions. (I'm installing
> the engine on a centos 6.5 minimal server.)
>

> Which version should I use.

Hi Andy,

el6 is Node based on CentOS
fc* is Node based on Fedora *

Currently we only build CentOS based images. The latest image can be
found here:
http://fedorapeople.org/~fabiand/node/3.0.4

We are working on restructuring our infrastructure, after that the ISO
can be found on ovirt.org again.

- fabian