[Users] Snapshots

Gadi Ickowicz gickowic at redhat.com
Wed Mar 5 07:07:38 UTC 2014

Hi,

Were you taking a live snapshot? That process is actually composed of 2 steps:
1) Taking the snapshot (creating the a new volume that is part of the image)
2) Configuring the vm to use the new volume
A failure in step 2 would result in the new volume being created, but the VM still writing to the old volume, and that warning could be what you saw.

could you please attach the engine logs, and if possible, the vdsm logs for the SPM at the time you took the snapshot.

Thanks,
Gadi Ickowicz