[ovirt-users] Change default gateway

Finstrle, Ludek lfinstrle at netsuite.com
Wed Oct 29 14:11:36 UTC 2014

  I have ovirt 3.5 with hosted engine.
I'm running it on 2 physical hosts (for management + storage) directly
connected. I have another NICs for data.

-- data -- | VM_HOST1 | -- ovirtmgmt --  | VM_HOST2 | -- data --

Is it possible to setup oVirt hosts to use different network (not
ovirtmgmt but data) for default route using GUI? I think about vdsm hook
but I don't want to reinvent the wheel. Also I don't like an idea to
make hosted engine default gateway for physical hosts.

Thanks,

Luf

NOTICE: This email and any attachments may contain confidential and proprietary information of NetSuite Inc. and is for the sole use of the intended recipient for the stated purpose. Any improper use or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender; do not review, copy or distribute; and promptly delete or destroy all transmitted information. Please note that all communications and information transmitted through this email system may be monitored by NetSuite or its agents and that all incoming email is automatically scanned by a third party spam and filtering service