[ovirt-users] vlan-tagging on non-tagged network

Felix Pepinghege pepinghege at ira.uka.de
Tue Aug 18 10:38:18 UTC 2015

Hi Dan,

I already wrote a new mail to the list in which I elaborate the
situation. This should answer the last two of your questions (if not,
I'm happy to provide more information, if I can).
Unfortunately I didn't save the ebtables output that showed the rules I
ran into, so I don't know them exactly. But I remember them explicitly
filtering all ARP-packets comming from the vnet with a different mac
address than the registered one.
However, just running '# ebtables -t nat -L' on a host with existing
vnets should give you the rules, in case you haven't change any defaults
of the engine..

Regards,
Felix