[ovirt-users] Self-hosted engine: Host cannot activate - network issues

Alan Murrell lists at murrell.ca
Tue Dec 29 19:19:51 UTC 2015

Everything seems to be good.  The install created the "ovirtmgmt"
bridge without any issue.  At one point after I did the
'engine-setup', I thought the host got stuck, as it seemed to stay on
"[INFO] Connecting to the engine" for quite a bit of time, but my
"screen" session just got broken.  I reconnected to the screen
session, and was able to continue/finish the setup.

Logging in to the webadmin indicates all seems to be fine (network
interfaces are good, no errors, survives a reboot)

Thanks for your insight on this! :-)

Regards,

Alan