[ovirt-users] Slide Templates--New for 2015!

Brian Proffitt bproffit at redhat.com
Wed Jan 21 22:13:58 UTC 2015

All:

I have been asked to provide slide templates for presentations that might be created for future events. Through 2014, we have been using the green-on-white slide template, and now, thanks to Eidan Hildesheim, we have a new 2015 edition that is based more on the Patternfly interface.

These template presentations are provided to build new slides for oVirt presentations. They can be downloaded and used as-is, or Saved As template files within OpenOffice and LibreOffice.

The templates, as well as a whole host of pre-made presentations (which are all under the Creative Commons license), are available on the oVirt.org slide page[1].

Thanks!
BKP

[1] http://www.ovirt.org/OVirt_Slide_Decks

--