[ovirt-users] gluster only hosts managed by oVirt?

Jorick Astrego j.astrego at netbulae.eu
Tue Jan 27 12:56:36 UTC 2015

Hi,

We are currently testing a setup with dedicated gluster servers and
dedicated compute nodes without disks.

For both we provision some custom os install and configuration.
Currently I am only able to manage and view gluster volumes from ovirt
when the "Enable Gluster Service" is enabled for the Cluster. Right?

There is a "Enable Virt Service" flag but the options is selected and
greyed out. So I'm not able to disable it.

Can I have gluster only hosts managed through the oVirt admin interface,
without all the virtualization stuff installed on them?

Met vriendelijke groet, With kind regards,

Jorick Astrego

Netbulae Virtualization Experts

	Tel: 053 20 30 270 	info at netbulae.eu 	Staalsteden 4-3A 	KvK 08198180
 	Fax: 053 20 30 271 	www.netbulae.eu 	7547 TA Enschede 	BTW NL821234584B01