[ovirt-users] hashed adminpassword?

Alon Bar-Lev alonbl at redhat.com
Wed Jan 28 11:27:50 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----

Unfortunately, no.
Due to pass incorrect usage of crypto, the admin was stored within database encrypted and not hashed.
As a result, during setup the actual password is required.
This will be changed when the new internal provider will be implemented to 3.6[1]

[1] http://www.ovirt.org/Features/AAA_JDBC