[ovirt-users] oVirt not starting primary storage domain

Stephen Repetski srepetsk at srepetsk.net
Thu Jul 23 21:01:16 UTC 2015

Hi Raz:

I'm using vdsm-4.16.14-0.el6.x86_64 with glusterfs-3.6.2-1.el6.x86_64 on
oVirt 3.5.2.

I removed the brick with: gluster remove-brick store1 replica 3 $1 $2 $3
start; gluster remove-brick store1 replica 3 $1 $2 $3 commit. Between the
two commands I used the 'status' option to verify that all nodes were
marked as 'completed' before running the 'commit' one.

Also, the two log files you requested are available here:
http://srepetsk.net/files/engine.log.20150723 &&
http://srepetsk.net/files/etc-glusterfs-glusterd.vol.log.20150723
The gluster log file is from one of the servers from a different brick in
the primary (aka "store1") datacenter/gluster volume, so it was and still
is in the volume.

Thanks,
Stephen

*Stephen Repetski*