[ovirt-users] VDSM memory consumption

Nathanaël Blanchet blanchet at abes.fr
Mon Mar 30 14:18:23 UTC 2015

Just to precise that I'm also concerned whatever is the host (el7 or
el6) and I have many vms running on a single host (up to 15) and many
networks ( up to 10)
It is always the same : when vdsmd finished to take the totality of
memory, the host becomes unreacheable and vms begin to migrate. The only
way to stop this is to restart vdsmd.