[ovirt-users] AAA LDAP Authentication

David Smith dsmith at mypchelp.com
Tue May 5 21:17:59 UTC 2015

I can log into ovirt, I can see the profile, it doesn't throw any errors.
However, it doesn't display any users. This is because the automatic rootDN
is wrong.
oVirt shows "Namespace: dc=corp, dc=ft, dc=com" if this is the search base
it actually needs to be cn=users, cn=accounts, dc=corp, dc=ft, dc=com
Hence my desire to configure rootDN

Then, I also want to filter based on the above (sorry the traffic part was
a comment from testlink, the line should be)
'(nsRoleDN=cn=newproductslab,cn=accounts,dc=corp,dc=ft,dc=com)';
That filter is was makes sure the results only show users in the specific
group I want to give access to.

Thanks,
David