[ovirt-users] [ANN] oVirt 3.5.5 Final Release is now available

John Florian jflorian at doubledog.org
Sat Oct 31 15:46:27 UTC 2015

My hosts and engine are presently on Fedora 20 running oVirt 3.5.4 and
I'd like to move to 3.5.5 on Fedora 21, but I don't see many of the rpms
available.  For example, where's
ovirt-hosted-engine-setup-*.fc21.noarch?  If I read this announcement
correctly, this should be available, no?

--
John Florian