[ovirt-users] Updare issues from oVirt 3.5.0.1-1 to 3.5.3

Maor Lipchuk mlipchuk at redhat.com
Tue Sep 1 08:30:44 UTC 2015

Do you still have those VMs in a backup setup somewhere, or an export domain?
if so, try to upgrade the DC to 3.5,
if not, you can try to use virt-v2v with the OVF files (which should be in the master domain) to import all the VMs and Templates back to the Data Center.
Then try to upgrade the Data Center to 3.5, and you will have support of OVF_STORE disk.

Regards,
Maor