[ovirt-users] adding host in ovirt issues

Kyle Bassett kyle.bassett at ravellosystems.com
Fri Sep 4 14:58:45 UTC 2015

I am using Ravellosystems.com <http://ravellosystems.com/> - we can emulate SPM (AMD VT version) so you can run real hypervisors in the cloud. Not QEMU emulation.
But this is the processor version it displays.  It is used for openstack and ESXi a lot - I was hoping I could do the same for ovirt…

I am running this in public cloud — not real bare metal.

Works great running KVM / Openstack, I guess manager won't let it happen.  Any work arounds?

Sorry about the meltable emails - Site was not added me the the list properly so I had no idea they were getting posted.

Kyle