[ovirt-users] Sector-size (logical/physical) of 4K

Florian Crouzat tech at floriancrouzat.net
Mon Sep 14 09:32:25 UTC 2015

Hello,

I'm trying to achieve the equivalent of libvirtd "<blockio
logical_block_size='4096' physical_block_size='4096'/>" with oVirt and
I'm having a hard time. I created a 4K luhn on my SAN and it is seen as
a 4K disk on the host, but within the VM, fdisk show 512 bytes for the
sector size. Is there a way/tips to delegate raw-data non-bootable
partition with 4K sector-size to oVirt virtual machines ?
I'm running 3.5 but I'm okay with a solution in 3.6.

Thanks
Florian