[ovirt-users] management interface

Fernando Fuentes ffuentes at darktcp.net
Mon Aug 1 04:43:05 UTC 2016

Right now as we stand boht ovirt management and LAN data crosses the
same interface.
I have two bonds. I want to move ovirt management to its own bond and
tag it with vlan id 35.

Than I wan to move my LAN which has no tag and my dmz that does have a
tag in to my secondary bond.

The switch is all configured what I am not sure is when making the
logical network do I make the LAN a "VM Network"?
And the same question for my dmz tagged vlan...

I attached a small diagram that explains what I am trying to
accomplish... I hope :D

Thanks for the help.

Regards,

--