[ovirt-users] ovirt-Guest-agent CPU usage

Vinzenz Feenstra vfeenstr at redhat.com
Thu Aug 11 13:24:43 UTC 2016

> On Aug 11, 2016, at 3:08 PM, Tadas <tadas at ring.lt> wrote:
>
> I've used http://resources.ovirt.org/pub/ovirt-3.6/iso/oVirt-toolsSetup/3.6-3/oVirt-toolsSetup_3.6-3.fc23.iso

Well this one has not the fixed issue

> But also, i've compiled ovirt guest agent from sources from github and had the same result.

The github version starting from March 15th 2016 (master / ovirt-4.0 / ovirt-3.6 branches) should actually not cause 100% CPU usage since there’s a sleep in case of an error, which seems to be happening here.

So you installed and started it how then? Are you sure that it doesn’t execute the other one?