[ovirt-users] HE multipath problem.

gflwqs gflwqs gflwqs at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 08:37:17 UTC 2016

Hi List,

I have installed the hosted engine over iscsi but have a problem getting it
to install over the multipath, even though i can see the multipath device
from the host with multipath -ll.

When i get to the point in the HE installer where i should choose the disk
i only see the underlying devices like sdb sdc. So if i choose one of those
it results in that it will only use one of the paths!

My questions is:
- Is there a bug in the installer script or am i doing something wrong?
- I now have a running HE and would like to manually change the single path
to dual, how do i accomplish this?

I am running  ovirt 3.5.6.2.

Regards
Christian