[ovirt-users] HP ProLiant ML10 v2 or ML110 Gen9 with Windows Server Essentials 2012 R2 guest

gregor gregor_forum at catrix.at
Sun Jan 17 16:21:01 UTC 2016

Thank you, I realized the same hours ago and play currently with qemu on
my machine to see if this works.
The host CPU on my workstation is: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU    Q9650
Here the Westmere cpu setting worked.

On the server I configured for my customer I choose an Intel Xeon E5-2603V3

Link to the specification:
http://ark.intel.com/products/83349/Intel-Xeon-Processor-E5-2603-v3-15M-Cache-1_60-GHz

regards
gregor