[ovirt-users] have to run gluster peer detach to remove a host form a gluster cluster.

Sahina Bose sabose at redhat.com
Tue Jan 19 05:58:18 UTC 2016

On 01/18/2016 03:37 PM, Nathanaël Blanchet wrote:
> Sorry, I'm only able to provide engine.log, because the host has
> already been resintalled.
> Thank you.

Was the host that you were trying to remove, "khamsin" correspond to
10.34.100.41 ? (10.34.100.41 is reported as DISCONNECTED in gluster peer
list)

 From engine logs, beyond the fact that there was an error in peer
detaching this host (peer detach was tried on host zonda), there's no
further info. Unfortunately, we would need vdsm/gluster logs from host
zonda to analyse further.