[ovirt-users] hosted-engine vm-status stale data and cluster seems "broken"

Martin Sivak msivak at redhat.com
Tue Jun 14 11:59:45 UTC 2016

Hi,

is there anything interesting in the hosted engine log files?
/var/log/ovirt-hosted-engine-ha/agent.log

There should be something appearing there every 10 seconds or faster.

What is the status of the hosted engine services? systemctl status
ovirt-ha-agent ovirt-ha-broker

Best regards

--
Martin Sivak