[ovirt-users] Two ovirt-engine manage one hypervisor

Piotr Kliczewski piotr.kliczewski at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 08:19:34 UTC 2016

You had to test it with 3.5. In 3.6+ we support more clients so the
connection drop would be not the issue anymore.

There are number of logical issues that would make your env not usable
like Michal mentioned. Assuming at least two hosts it could happen
that different hosts would become SPM for different engines.
Engine is not designed to coexist with other engine and I suggest to
not take this path. You may want to consider using hosted engine or
use standalone engine which is able to recover after a crash.