[ovirt-users] Issues importing VMs in oVirt

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Thu Jun 16 08:43:32 UTC 2016

I'm not sure what the problem is, although you are going about
diagnosing the problem in the right way.

I would try not escaping the spaces, double escaping them (%2520), and
also removing elements from the path (especially "/Systems" which does
not seem to be necessary) until you can get a URL that works.

An alternative approach entirely is to use an OVA export:

  http://libguestfs.org/virt-v2v.1.html#input-from-vmware-ova

Rich.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MinGW