[ovirt-users] Web administration page gone

Yedidyah Bar David didi at redhat.com
Wed May 4 07:55:07 UTC 2016

On Tue, May 3, 2016 at 6:22 PM, Francis Yap <francly at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Yedidyah,
>
> The conf.d folder is all name with foreman config file, all related with
> Ovirt is gone.
>
> I try to run the given command and it try to setup a new https webadmin
> portal?

Not really, only configure apache to access it.

> I afraid the previous before install foreman the webadmin portal
> running with all the VM and configuration will it impact?

Should not

> where is this data
> store?

In the database. If you are not queried about the db, the existing one is used.

> How do I ensure it's not overwritten.

To ensure, of course, you have to first try this on a test system.

engine-setup always prompts for confirmation before actually starting
changing stuff. So you can run it until this confirmation, and then
cancel, and post the output. We can then tell you if it makes sense.
This isn't a replacement for a real test on a different system, though.

Best,

--
Didi