[ovirt-users] RemoveDiskSnapshots error's on engine log

Ivo Rütsche lists.ovirt.org at direct.ruetsche.com
Wed May 18 09:52:36 UTC 2016

Salü Greg

Thank you for the hint, but the result doesn't bring me a step forward.
Maybe you have an idea?

2016-05-18 11:45:33,750 ERROR
[org.ovirt.engine.core.bll.CommandsFactory]
(DefaultQuartzScheduler_Worker-98) [] Error in invocating CTOR of
command 'RemoveDiskSnapshots': null
2016-05-18 11:45:33,750 ERROR
[org.ovirt.engine.core.utils.timer.SchedulerUtilQuartzImpl]
(DefaultQuartzScheduler_Worker-98) [] Failed to invoke scheduled method
invokeCallbackMethods: null
2016-05-18 11:45:33,750 DEBUG
[org.ovirt.engine.core.utils.timer.SchedulerUtilQuartzImpl]
(DefaultQuartzScheduler_Worker-98) [] Exception:
         at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor218.invoke(Unknown
Source) [:1.8.0_91]
         at
[rt.jar:1.8.0_91]
[rt.jar:1.8.0_91]
         at
org.ovirt.engine.core.utils.timer.JobWrapper.invokeMethod(JobWrapper.java:81)
[scheduler.jar:]
         at
org.ovirt.engine.core.utils.timer.JobWrapper.execute(JobWrapper.java:52)
[scheduler.jar:]
         at org.quartz.core.JobRunShell.run(JobRunShell.java:213)
[quartz.jar:]
         at
org.quartz.simpl.SimpleThreadPool$WorkerThread.run(SimpleThreadPool.java:557)
[quartz.jar:]

2016-05-18 11:45:34,753 ERROR
[org.ovirt.engine.core.bll.CommandsFactory]
(DefaultQuartzScheduler_Worker-49) [] Error in invocating CTOR of
command 'RemoveDiskSnapshots': null
2016-05-18 11:45:34,753 ERROR
[org.ovirt.engine.core.utils.timer.SchedulerUtilQuartzImpl]
(DefaultQuartzScheduler_Worker-49) [] Failed to invoke scheduled method
invokeCallbackMethods: null

gruss Ivo